Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August Projects

I've been busy this month. One of the highlights was an Olympic Knit-Along some friends from grad school started on Facebook. The idea was to cast something on during the Opening Ceremonies, work on it while watching the Olympics and finish before the Closing Ceremonies.

Here's my Olympic project:


Pattern: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hope-diamond
Yarn from Hobby Lobby - an alpaca, merino blend

I also finished my Monkey Socks using Crazy Zauberball yarn. I LOVE this yarn and will definitely use it again.


I also finished a mermaid tail blanket for Annie's birthday. I confess. This was not a fun project. But I love her, and she loves mermaids, and so it's done! A bonus was the yarn belonged to my late Grandma Luebcke.




No comments: