Tuesday, August 30, 2016

2016 Olympics, Wilson Style

Every four years, the magic of the Olympics happens. Each time around, there are special things for us to remember. This year, my friend's daughter was invited by the McDonald's foundation to participate in the opening ceremonies. How wonderful for my girls to see another Chinese adoptee on global television! This is also a time for my girls to be able to cheer on team USA AND China, and to see athletes who look like them doing amazing things. One of my favorite moments was simply watching Dan take the globe and show Annie where the athletes were from as they were parading into the stadium.

Here are some shots of our Olympic season.


Our own Breakfast of Champions

A typical evening - me with a knitting project with Dan next to me.

No comments: