Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A New Year of Piano

Regular lessons are starting up again next week, and I'm continually flabbergasted at how God has blessed my little studio. It's not so little anymore. I'm actually overscheduled with a waiting list, and an adult student who wants to start Face Time lessons in October (you know who you are, and all I can say is yay!) I had a small dream, and God is growing it, and providing abundantly for our family as well.

I've been working hard ordering books, creating a practice notebook, thinking through incentive programs, making business cards (this is real!), and brainstorming other fun ideas for my students. Fourteen! Fourteen students. This is going to be awesome!

New practice notebooks (beginner on top, older students on the bottom)

Fourteen piles of books ready to be delivered!

No comments: