Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Beading to China

I know an amazing woman in North Carolina. I've never actually met her, but it doesn't stop us from sharing a sister bond. She's the wife of a deployed soldier, and the homeschooling mother of three. Her youngest, sweet Josiah, hails from Inner Mongolia. This dear boy has been praying in faith daily for several months now for a little girl named "Ewaina" (Elaina)...they have never met, but he's confident that she lives in China and is destined to be his little sister. He saves his pennies, nickels and quarters to help bring her home.

My friend developed a new website and venture to add to her son's nickels and pennies. Please check it out:

http://beadingtochina.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Holly said...

What can I say? Thank you seems so small. I am amazed at how God is taking one very small Chinese boy's dream and watering the seed!