Saturday, September 30, 2017

Romans - A New Year

This is the time each year when I buy new colorful pens, a new binder and notebook, and get ready to dive into another year of Bible Study Fellowship. This year, we're studying Romans, and I can't wait to find a refreshed view of this incredibly rich book of Christian doctrine. My challenge this year is to complete my own handwritten version of the Book of Romans as we go along. Annie won't be joining me this year, as she's in Kindergarten now. But Dan and Dayna still attend together in Omaha, and we'll be doing lessons with Annie at home.

If you're looking for a great way to get to know God better through His Word, I highly recommend this study. It's not too late to join.

https://www.bsfinternational.org/

You can't get the Home Training Lessons at class anymore, but they are available for download - I had fun with my new binding machine and put together my own book.


No comments: