Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Great Start

I'm into my third week of school now (second with students). I can't begin to describe how great this year is going so far. I have a new principal who is very supportive and has infused our building with a lot of positive energy. My students are showing immediate success with new concepts and quick recall of things they learned last year, before taking several months away for vacation. While my body is physically spent from returning, my spirits are high, and I'm very excited to see what the rest of the year holds.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy for you my friend :)

Joy Pierce said...

So, so glad to hear this year is going so well already! God is good! I know you're doing a great job!
Hugs! Joy

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

It's wonderful that you are able to start the year on such a high note! (pun for the music teacher intended)