Friday, February 13, 2009

No Flour Cookies

I'm sitting at home on a snow day before Valentine's Day, and my daughter really wants me to make some cookies. What to do after being so good for so long? I ran across this recipe from my best friend and adapted it a little. Yummy!

No Flour Cookies

1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. sugar (I used Splenda)
1 egg
1/4 c. chocolate chips or raisins

Mix together, drop by (small) spoonfuls on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool one minute before transferring to a wire rack. This made 16 cookies that are a little smaller than a walnut.

Low-carb, small batch, tiny cookies...a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth while on a diet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, all this time I thought you were talking about no bake cookies for some reason. I really don't remember giving this recipe to you, but you know my memory. I love reading your posts. (Love you more!)
Carrie