Sunday, December 31, 2017

17 for '17

Seventeen memories that I'll take with me in 2017:

  1. Outgrowing my home and teaching piano lessons out of a local church. Almost tripling the number of students I teach in 18 months
  2. Dayna qualifying for the State Science Fair
  3. My parents surprising the girls with an Easter visit
  4. Getting to spend time with some special first graders while doing a long-term substitute job
  5. My first broken bone and spending most of the summer in a boot
  6. A trip to the Grand Canyon
  7. My niece Krista and her husband Cody getting married
  8. My parents' 50th Anniversary
  9. Getting to make another trip (alone!) to Oregon to see my nephew Noah marry Rachel
  10. Annie starting Kindergarten and learning how to read
  11. Studying Romans in Bible Study Fellowship
  12. Planning birthday parties for the girls - a hotel for Dayna and Pete the Cat for Annie
  13. Watching Dayna try something new as she went out for Cross Country
  14. Another fun season at Vala's Pumpkin Patch and watching the girls hang out with friends
  15. Celebrating 20 years of being together with Dan
  16. Loving my jobs - teaching piano lessons and working as a substitute teacher
  17. The time spent with my family and friends
Happy New Year!

No comments: