Sunday, April 30, 2017

Surprise!

Easter held a fun surprise for some of the Nebraska Wilsons. My parents colluded with Dan and I and flew into Omaha late on Good Friday. When the girls woke up on Saturday morning, I sent them to the basement to grab something from the guest room. Surprise! (Unfortunately, my video proof seems to have disappeared into the digital abyss.)

The next day, Dan's parents came for Easter dinner, where we had "invited a few extra guests who had nowhere to go" and "who had often opened their home to us." Again...Surprise! We had a lovely Easter dinner with both sets of grandparents.

Our ten days together was not long enough, but we made some great memories in the meantime. I hope they visit again soon!

Here are some random pictures from their visit.


Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, people standing

No comments: