Monday, June 30, 2014

Like a Good Neighbor

Have you ever been so incredibly excited for someone, but you're not quite sure why? Maybe you know that something really big is waiting for them, but you don't know what it is yet? You know that God has really big plans and is going to do some amazing things? And these are people you just think the world of...salt of the earth kind of people. You can't wait to hear just what is going to happen for them.

We've got neighbors like that. Unfortunately, with all of our excitement for them comes this:

Enjoying our last week together. I'm going to miss those afternoon tea breaks and random "I made extra bread for dinner, here, have a loaf!" surprises. Going to miss the smiles on some sweet girls' faces. I'm a better person because of each member of this family, and I can't wait to see what God has in store.

And when they land in their new home on the East coast, I pray their next neighbors love them just as much as we do!

No comments: