Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Tealightful Opportunity

Last February, a friend held a tea party fundraiser for our trip to China. Well...after spending some time praying about it, I decided to become a consultant myself. I'm not a salesperson. I don't want to be pushy. But I do love tea. And I've been praying about a way to give back to others the way my friend gave to us.

So now I'm in the world of direct sales, trusting God to determine a profit margin, and giving all proceeds to orphan/foster ministries.

I had my first party earlier this month. An open house at my place. I was pleased with it's success. Praying for more opportunities in the future (and enjoying my tea in the meantime.)

A very cold, windy outdoor vendor fair with my friend Tina. Got a lot of great tips.

A variety of teas. I love the different hues.

I think I'm going to love this dispenser!

Scone mixes

Black raspberry dip on the top...YUM!

Getting ready for the party

Information

Hot teas

No comments: