Saturday, August 27, 2011

BSF Theme Verse

We had our first leader's meeting this morning. I came across this passage in 1 Thessalonians, chapter 2, verse 8. It just really jumped out at me and has become my theme verse for my group of ladies this year:

We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us.

I pray that not only will the gospel and God's truth be shared this year, but that our lives would become woven together as relationships build and become dear to us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful I was blessed to have you as my GL last year! You are a wonderful loving friend who has been very supportive in a difficult time! I know your ladies this year will be blessed to have you as their GL! I am praying for you this year!

Anonymous said...

I love that verse ... it's absolutely perfect for the theme we're going to use in our women's Bible study group this year (hope you don't mind my stealing it to use for our group too!) I'm so thankful for you, my dear daughter! Love Mom