Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I get a little sad every February after the Super Bowl. It means I have to wait MONTHS...EONS to see a football game again. And here in Nebraska. We had some changes this year. I'm excited about our new head coach. It's been awhile since I've had a high respect for the coaching staff here, and I believe our new coach will bring some calm and integrity back to the sidelines. I particularly like not muting the post game interviews when the girls are in the room.

I'm also enjoying the NFL this year. Usually, I don't watch until playoffs, but I couldn't resist this great knit along project.



Well, my teams haven't been doing a stellar job on the field, but it's still been great to watch some good football again. I think my girls are even starting to enjoy the occasional game. Then again, they may just be in it for the nachos.

No comments: