Monday, December 9, 2013

December Photo Project - Week 1

I joined a challenge this year with some of my friends. The December Photo Project requires me to post one picture every day in December, until Christmas Day. In keeping with this year's MOPS theme, "A Beautiful Mess", I decided to give a realistic look of the Christmas season in a house that is, um, less than organized.

December 1 - Before the Christmas decorating begins

December 2 - The tree is up, but the needles are still on the floor

December 3 - Walking in the door from grocery shopping when the speech pathologist pulls in

December 4 - The missing page of music that I didn't know was missing until a measure before I needed it

December 5 - Ornaments strewn on the floor that are irresistible to little fingers

December 6 - a crabby evening brought together by Daddy reading "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

December 7 - messy counters lead to yummy cookies

No comments: