Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's Recipe Time Again! Creamy Italian Chicken

While visiting my friend in Oklahoma last week, I was turned on to the Pioneer Woman's website.

I found this recipe and decided to try it tonight. Dayna took one bite, sighed happily and said, "Okay, Mom, you win!"

http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/main-courses/creamy-italian-chicken/#respond


Disclaimer: I opened the wrong can of soup and used cream of mushroom instead of cream of chicken. I did add the mushrooms, and used whole wheat penne. I do believe this is my new favorite crock pot recipe. I think it would be uber-delish with fresh Parmesan sprinkled on top.

1 comment:

Kari C. said...

I love Pioneer Woman! Her cookbook is so neat. You and Dan will have to enter some of her photo contests. :) Glad you guys made it home safely. It sounded like you had a great time. See you Monday!