Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back in the Saddle

It's been a lovely 2 1/2 weeks. I enjoyed a professional conference in Dallas, followed by Spring Break in Dallas, San Antonio and Oklahoma. I came home to a long weekend with Monday and Tuesday as my regularly scheduled days off. But alas, all good things come to an end.

The alarm was a rude awakening this morning.

Don't get me wrong. I'm excited to be going back to school and seeing my students, trying out some new ideas from the conference, and getting back into the swing of a career I absolutely love. But, I'm also facing an April that will be almost as crazy as February was. I have a workshop to coordinate next weekend, a program 4 days later, and I'm one of the conductors for a mass concert at the end of the month. This was the season last year that things started to fall apart for me when my Grandma died and I just couldn't keep up with everything in my life.

So, I appreciate your prayers that, once again, I would take things one at a time and do them to my best ability for God's glory.

Giddyup...it's going to be a wild ride.

No comments: