Thursday, November 12, 2009

It Just Keeps Growing

Dayna's dollar for The Raining Season continues to grow. If you could send a dollar or two, please consider clicking the link below. This is the email I received this afternoon:

Alaina,I have been out of the office most of the day today, but I received a call from an anonymous donor who read a blog about your daughter, Dayna. She was asking how to donate so I sent her some information. I have created a donation link that you can pass along to your contacts that will help us track how your daughter's $1 is growing. We are calling it "Dayna's Heart for Kids Against Hunger". The proceeds will go to the packaging event and matching gift for this Saturday. I have the link below for you to send onto family and friends. Let me know how much you sent to the TN office so I can try and keep a running tally of how much Dayna has raised! I love to help kids realize that they CAN change the world! Let's stay in touch!

Click here to donate to Dayna's Heart for Kids Against Hunger

No comments: