Monday, November 30, 2015

Thankful

I don't even know where to start. I'm not one to keep a daily list on Facebook of what makes me grateful. I'm truly trying to "be thankful in all circumstances."

  • I'm thankful for a smaller paycheck because it gives me more time with my family
  • I'm thankful for long drives into a city because we have reliable transportation AND the opportunity to live in a GREAT small town
  • I'm thankful for fighting children because it means they have a family
  • I'm thankful for conflict because it takes me out of myself and lets me see through another's eyes
  • I'm thankful for a small, crowded, dated house because it's easier for the rooms to echo with the sounds of family
  • I'm thankful God has removed me from toxic situations to make me trust Him and see who the true friends are that He's brought into my life
  • And I'll continue to try to be thankful through the hard times because I know what lies ahead.

No comments: