Friday, November 30, 2012

A Musing Maralee

Maralee Bradley is a dear friend and heart sister of mine. Her sweet mom has been my mentor for over 15 years now! Maralee was a high school student when we first met, and has become a beautiful wife and mother with stories to tell...and she tells them with great eloquence and humor.

After reading several humorous status updates about her kids on Facebook, I was convinced she needed to start a blog. Several others felt the same way, and I was so excited a few months back to see that she finally took the step.

Maralee and her husband Bryan have 4 children, ages 5 and under, representing 4 different races. Their little United Nations family brings such a smile to my heart.

I hope you enjoy reading about my friend's little circus as much as I do. (And if you like what you see...make sure you "like" her page on Facebook!)

http://www.amusingmaralee.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Alaina! I've been so thankful to get to follow your lead on this journey of motherhood through the gift of adoption. We can't wait to welcome a new little Wilson to "our" family! Love you.