Sunday, August 8, 2010

With a Little Help from My Friends


I love Dayna's imagination. She asked me yesterday if Silvermist could come over and spend the day once she was done putting the dewdrops on the spider webs. Of course, Silvermist is always such a perfect guest, I couldn't refuse. And she and Dayna get along so nicely.

Well, it was time for Dayna to do her chore, which was folding her basket of laundry. Dayna, like many five-year-olds, has a habit of stalling and not completing her work in a timely manner. She asked yesterday if Silvermist could help her fold the clothes. I told her I thought that would probably be okay.

In twenty minute's time, Dayna had her basket folded! She informed me that work always goes faster when Silvermist helps.

I wish I had an imaginary friend to help me get the housework done faster. Fairy friends...where are you?

No comments: