Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Decisions...

We're trying to decide what to do with me in August. Dayna will be starting Kindergarten (*sniff*). Should I stay working 3 days a week, should I up it to 4, should I go full-time? Of course, my preference would be to stay at 3 days a week, and still be available to sub. Dan is leaning toward 4 and we can put the extra money aside for a little brother or sister for Dayna. Ultimately, I will wholeheartedly endorse whatever Dan decides.

Here are some of my fears: I have different priorities than before Dayna. I don't want to come home from work exhausted all the time and not be able to be the Mom I should be. I have a lot of extra commitments I've been able to take on since going part-time (discussion leader at Bible study, president of PSKOR {state chapter of a music education organization}...) I still want to be able to be fully committed to these things.

So, I'm now trying to lay these fears at the foot of the throne and pray that God will make it abundantly clear to us what I should be doing in the fall. Thanks for praying with me.

1 comment:

Holly said...

He will show you the way.
Faithful Father!
love,
Holly