Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Missing Grandma


Two days after Easter, my Grandma took her last breath. She's now celebrating her resurrection with Jesus. It's been a tough few weeks, but we know where she is. Here are a few pictures of our last visit together.
We bought Grandma this pig a few years ago. I have a matching one (Snout). She named hers Snort. Snort belongs to Dayna now.
Grandma's color was so good! I kept complimenting her lipstick...she wasn't wearing any.


Dayna made newspaper hats with Dan's folks the night before. She wanted to share with Great-Grandma!

2 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

What wonderful pictures! I know you are missing her (I've lost all my grandparents years ago and still miss them terribly!) But there is such comfort in knowing where she is! ((((hugs)))))

Holly said...

What a treasure to have those pictures.
Praying for you....lots of things I'm asking the Lord for on your behalf.