Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thy Will

So, when the cloud starts to move, nobody told me it would be this scary. The uncertainties with Dan's job are growing, which exponentially reflects the uneasiness growing in our hearts. Part of us thinks this could be God's way of moving us out to Oregon. But then the fears kick in...could we sell our house? Can Dan even find a job in Oregon? (We have a friend out there who's been out of work since October...can't even get interviews anymore.) How can we afford to fix the house we've got so we can sell it? Fear, fear, fear.

As I kept waking up through the night, all I could pray was "Thy will be done."

Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE anxiety?

1 comment:

Holly said...

Peace to you my friend. HIS perfect peace.
He specializes in making a way where there seems to be NO WAY.
Seriously.
If he has a life for you in Orgeon...He will make the way.
He will be glorified and you won't :)
It's really simple from my vantage point :)
I do understand your anxiety as I HAVE been where you are. I really have.
Peace, peace God's peace.
love,
Holly