Monday, July 31, 2017

18 Reasons

18 years since we said "I do." And 18 is too small of a list of the reasons I love this man, but it's a good start.

  1. The way He loves the Lord.
  2. The way he wrestles with his girls.
  3. The way he takes care of me when I'm sick or injured.
  4. The way he encourages me to be a better person.
  5. The way he dreams with me.
  6. That he will drop everything to take a long walk with me.
  7. How hard he works to provide for our family.
  8. The way he humors my whims.
  9. That he loves to travel and take road trips.
  10.  He puts up with my mood swings.
  11. He's a really good cook.
  12. How hard he has worked to take care of himself.
  13. How hard he works around the house.
  14. His quiet strength of character.
  15. The thoughtful things he does everyday.
  16. The way he falls asleep every night while tucking in Annie.
  17. His smile.
  18. Enjoying the same kind of movies (as long as they don't have "Star" in the title.)

No comments: