Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Pride of All Nebraska

For many people, today marks the beginning of college football season (and I'm a bit sad that the Oregon State Beavers didn't start as strongly as they should have...) But really, I like to mark the beginning of Marching Band season.

Every year, we try to go to the University of Nebraska's Marching Band Exhibition...a free demonstration in Memorial Stadium of the skills that the band members have learned all week at Band Camp.

This year, we were able to go with my parents. It was hot. It was extremely crowded. They only had one bathroom open for thousands of people. But we still enjoyed ourselves.


I do have more pictures, but for now, this is what I was able to find. I'll update when I get them! (Again, photos courtesy of my mom.)

No comments: