Thursday, November 30, 2017

Clean Bill

October and November were filled with some rather invasive medical tests after some abnormalities were spotted during a routine exam. When all is said and done, I'm relieved to know that the blood work and biopsy produced nothing to cause concern. Nor is major surgery necessary at this point.

I'm still fighting what I consider to be significant fatigue - there are days I'm not comfortable driving for fear of falling asleep. And days I'm not working, it's not uncommon for me to sleep for several hours in the afternoon. I'm hoping to get this figured out soon, as I will be doing another long-term sub job in the spring, on top of three evenings of piano lessons.

So while the big questions have been answered, I'm still knocking on doors to get to the bottom of other issues.

No comments: