Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Using My Grumpy Voice


Ever had one of those mornings? Of course you have...At least 4 times during our drive to Omaha this morning, my precious daughter reminded me that I was using my "grumpy voice." Bless her heart...she stopped and prayed for me every time. Nonetheless, it was a rough start to my day. I feel lately like I'm barely keeping my head above water, and I can't seem to get ahead. I'm feeling overwhelmed at work, at home, at church...My house looks like it's exploded...this morning, I couldn't even find a place to sit and do my Bible Study, so I sat on the floor in front of the couch.


Where do you turn in the Bible when you're trying to keep your head above water?

2 comments:

Pamster said...

I don't have any answers for you but I wanted to say I'm right there with you. I'm struggling in all those areas too. It is a horrible way to live. I keep thinking that it all has to calm down at some point soon but things just keep piling up. I'll be watching to see if anyone else posts some great advice. In the meantime, here's a virtual hug for you.

Holly said...

Psalms. Pretty much always.
Praying for a way for you to experience peace.
Wish I lived closer.
love,
Holly